FutureCamp advises companies and institutions on the implementation of mitigation strategies and the elaboration of measures. Building on comprehensive business analyses, we define the aims and focal points of our clients’ climate strategies and plan individual implementation steps.
A key component is the integration of the “climate” topic into existing organizations. Depending on the topic and focus area, we either accompany our clients in individual measures or assume a comprehensive service role.
- BayerCrop Science: strategy processes for CO2-related competition issues in Germany, Brazil, and France
- Union Investment: development of a company and product related ecological climate strategy, including formulation of climate protection goals, definition of reduction measures and definition of a compensation strategy.
- Support of the State capital of Munich with implementation of its integrated climate protection programme (IHKM)
Support for strategic positioning of a German energy supply company concerning the EU energy efficiency directive
- TÜV Süd: strategy workshop for the further development of business activities in the area of Carbon Market Services
- Counsel to several federal states with, for instance, studies concerning political scopes of action beyond the EU and the federal government; design and implementation of climate neutral state administrations; briefings for ministers
- erdgas schwaben: design and implementation of an integrated climate strategy, including creation of the greenhouse gas inventory, evaluation of emission reductions, compensation of unavoidable emissions
- Definition of an integral climate strategy for BKW Energie: Identification, assessment and measure planning for a range of services in the areas of energy efficiency and climate protection for BKW and its clients
- Creation of a study for Vodafone D2 serving as the basis for the development of an energy strategy
- Qualitative survey, description and assessment of site-specific climate risks of a chemical industry site in the USA (vulnerability analysis)